Current type of license End of Sale : January 29th, 2021
Subscription license Start of Sale : February 4th, 2021
*Subscription edition supports AI2021
Adobe Illustrator Plugin for AI to DXF conversion
Having trouble with importing/exporting DXF?
EXDXF-Pro4 is an advanced DXF converting plugin for Adobe Illustrator which meets professional needs. With various import/export options, you can handle CAD-standard DXF files more freely than using Illustrator’s native function. Download full 30 time trial for free!
How to export/import DXF using EXDXF-Pro4
How to convert ai file to DXF:
- Choose “Save As…” from File menu in Illustrator.
- Choose “Drawing Interchange (DXF)” as the file format and click “Save”. Then a setting window will open. Select the suitable settings and click OK.
- Supports DXF release 12
- Advanced smoothing function
- Automatic line optimization function
- Reduces points automatically
- Line conversion selection to match your CAD
- Expanding appearance option
- Accuracy of coordinates was improved from 4digit to 6digit
- Supports CAD applications that limit number of points
- Your export settings can be saved as preset
How to convert dxf file to ai :
- Open dxf in Illustrator. Then “Select Filter” dialog will appear. Choose “EXDXF-Pro”.
- Then a setting window will open. Select the suitable settings and click OK.
- Supports DXF versions R12, R13, R14
- Reads data larger than 3m×3m
- Excellent Bezier curve approximation
- Settings for origin, unit and scale are available
- Connects points automatically
- Removes unnecessary points on poly lines automatically
- Improved accuracy of polyline approximation
- Setting for a font to be imported is available
- Connects neighboring lines regardless of order, starting point or terminal point
- Imports DXF that is not supported by Illustrator by rewriting its header.
- Saves your import setting as a preset
- Supports AutoCAD’s Solid Hatch(paint)
- Reduces error on the seventh digit
- Chooses Milli-meters or Inches
- Rounds coordinate value of the object’s top
- Any type of paths can be connected to each other, regardless of number of points or paths