Powerful Illustrator Plugin for DXF conversion
Compatible with CC 2017
What is EXDXF-Pro?
EXDXF-Pro4 is an advanced DXF converting plugin for Adobe Illustrator which meets professional needs. With various import/export options, you can handle CAD-standard DXF files more freely than using Illustrator’s native function. Download full 30 time trial for free!
Need 2D-CAD design assist plugin?
Want both BPT-Pro4 & EXDXF-Pro4 at discounted price?
EXDXF-Pro4 <Main Functions>
- Supports DXF release 12
- Advanced smoothing function
- Automatic line optimization function
- Reduces points automatically
- Line conversion option that meets your type of CAD
- Expanding appearance option
- Accuracy of coordinates was improved from 4digit to 6digit
- Supports CAD applications that limit number of points
- Your export settings can be saved as preset
- Supports DXF versions R12, R13, R14
- Reads data larger than 3m×3m
- Excellent Bezier curve approximation
- Settings for origin, unit and scale are available
- Connects points automatically
- Removes unnecessary points on poly lines automatically
- Improved accuracy of polyline approximation
- Setting for a font to be imported is available
- Connects neighboring lines regardless of order, starting point or terminal point
- Imports DXF that is not supported by Illustrator by rewriting its header.
- Saves your import setting as a preset
- Supports AutoCAD’s Solid Hatch(paint)
- Reduces error on the seventh digit
- Chooses Milli-meters or Inches
- Rounds coordinate value of the object’s top
- Any type of paths can be connected to each other, regardless of number of points or paths